What are Cookies
A cookie is a text file that a website saves on the user’s computer browser. Usually cookies allow you to store the preferences expressed by the user so as not to have to be re-entered later. The browser saves the information and retransmits it to the site server when the user visits that website again.
This site uses three types of cookies:
1. Technical cookies: allow the correct use of the site. They can be of two types:
– Persistent: they remain stored on the user’s browser until a certain preset date and variable from Cookie to Cookie;
– Session: they are deleted once the browser is closed.
2. Analytical cookies: used by the server or by third parties to collect anonymous and aggregate data on the use of the website, the traffic source, the pages visited and the time spent on the site;
3. Third party technical cookies: used by third parties to allow the integration of the site with social profiles for the preferences expressed on social networks and the sharing of content by users.
According to current legislation, we are not required to seek explicit consent for technical, analytical and third-party cookies, as they are necessary for the correct use of the site. Individual users, if they do not agree with their use, can in any case disable these cookies, aware that their absence could cause an incorrect display of the website.
To disable third-party cookies consult the pages on the reference sites: